B2B Marketing Consultant, Author and Educator
Featured Speaker: Friday, June 3 | 2:30 p.m.
"What's New and What's Working in B2B Marketing Today"
Business buying behavior is changing fast, and we need to change with it. This session will review the key developments that are emerging in business marketing, and the new tools that are now available to help us bring in new customers and expand the value of our existing accounts.
You will learn:
- The key characteristics of B2B, and why it’s a big change from consumer marketing.
- Three new technologies that take business marketing to a new level.
- Why CTV (connected TV) makes television accessible to B2B marketers for the first time.
- How branding works in B2B—forget everything you know.
- Why they are saying “retention is the new acquisition” in B2B.
Ruth P. Stevens consults on customer acquisition and retention, for business-to-business clients. Ruth serves on the boards of directors of the HIMMS Media Group, and the Business Information Industry Association. She is a trustee of Princeton-In-Asia, past chair of the Business-to-Business Council of the DMA, and past president of the Direct Marketing Club of New York.
Ruth was named one of the 100 Most Influential People in Business Marketing by Crain's BtoB magazine, and one of 20 Women to Watch by the Sales Lead Management Association. She serves as a mentor to fledgling companies at the ERA business accelerator in New York City.