Integrate 2023 speaker proposals are now open!
As part of our 20 year celebration, we are extending this call for
presentations to 2,500+ network of current students, alumni and faculty
to share what exciting things they are doing. We are planning to
make speaker announcements early next year.
We are excited that you are interested in presenting at the Integrate 2023.
By submitting a proposal, you will have the chance to shape the marketing
communications industry by sharing your experiences and lessons learned
to an audience that includes current students, alumni and industry professionals
- January 16 (11:59 p.m. ET): All proposals must be submitted by this date.
- Mid-February: Acceptance notifications will be sent via email.
- June 1-3: Integrate 2023 Conference (Morgantown, WV).
Call for Proposals
Presenting a content-rich presentation, either as an individual or as part
of a team, is an excellent way to share knowledge, experiences and ideas.
The conference will showcase future directions, best practices, stories
of successful collaborations, lessons learned and media solutions. We
welcome your submission! Please read this page carefully before you begin
to work on your proposal.
- Featured Speakers (set at 1 hour)
- Workshop (set at 1.5 hours)
- Presentation sessions allow for a maximum of one presenter.
- Workshop presentations allow for a maximum of two presenters.
Prior to starting your proposal, please review the information required
to complete the conference speaker proposal. You must complete your proposal
in one setting as it cannot be saved and accessed later. The following
information is required.
- First name, Last name and email address
- Presentation Format (see above)
- If a copresenter (workshop only): First name, Last name and email address
- Session Title: Be creative yet descriptive. Do not use abbreviations.
- Session Abstract: Be creative as you want colleagues to attend your session.
Tell us what you will cover during your session. (1500 character limit)
- Session Takeaways: Identify three key takeaways or learning outcomes
Creating Your Profile
A profile is required to submit a proposal. You will submit:
Name, Title, Company, Address, Email, Phone, submit your bio and photo,
as well as any social channels we can tag as we post accepted proposals.
If Chosen, You Will Receive
Selected Speakers will receive a Conference Only pass and 3 nights in the
conference hotel. You will need to plan the rest of your travel and if
you plan to attend the Closing Keynote Dinner, you will need to purchase
After the Integrate committee reviews and identifies the selected proposals,
we will then open voting up to our network. We are opening up the voting
process to let our network vote on the topics they are interested
in, as well as avoiding repetitive topics.
Submit Your Proposal
Submit Speaker Proposal